Top Gardening Tips1, Learn How to Grow and Maintain a Beautiful, Healthy, and Long - Lasting Rose Garden



I love flowers and like to grow them in my garden. My favorite flowers are roses, the national flower of England and peonies the national flower of China. 

I have fallen in love with flowers and I feel that I have a special connection with them. Whether they are indoor plants in my house or in the front and back gardens, they tend to grow and blossom very well. 

Of course, the main reason is that I pay special attention to and care for them.  As a reward, my flowers tend to blossom longer, are bigger with more flowers and are healthier; all of that provides me with a beautiful garden and green living space.

Flowers and plants are just like any relationships in your life; if you pay special attention, care and put efforts to them they will reward you handsomely, but if you ignore them they tend to die or do poorly. The following tips are from many years of my own experience that worked well in my gardening.

1 Roses: I have 22 different types of roses in my garden, they are absolutely beautiful. These roses flower many times from May to late autumn. I love its variety, fragrances and different styles. I have Silver Jubilee, Paul's Scarlet, the climbing rose, Special Anniversary, Twist, Arthur Bell, Remember Me, Jackie Carter, David Austin and many more...

1)Prune Your Roses. You can prune your roses in late autumn after flowering is over, but I have found March to be the best month for pruning roses. Make sure you cut the rose bush down to 6- 8 inches from the rose union. If the bush is too tall, the nutrition tends not to go up high and therefore the plant will produce less flowers. It also looks ugly as a tall bush with just a few flowers on top of it. Make sure that you cut off branches from the inner side of the bush, so air can circulate. Also cut off any suckers that do not produce any buds.


2) Feed Plant Food Regularly. Follow the instructions on the fertilizer container to keep up nutrition from spring to late summer. This helps your roses flower bigger, longer and produce more buds.



3) Use Rose Clear: Roses attract lots of greenflies and the leaves can get spots and fungus. Rose Clear (an insecticide and fungicide) is an excellent solution to all of these problems and it works really well.



4) Do Regular Dead-heading. After the flower's are finished, make sure you cut them off regularly, known as dead-heading, this will help new buds to come up and the nutrition won't be wasted on producing seeds. This is very important to keep a long- lasting rose garden.

To be continued.


Check My YouTube Video Shannon's Beautiful Garden



To be continued.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Please Sign the Petition "Provide more funding for stalking advocates for victims of stalking" and Support Gracie's Law

杭州游 - 西湖记

Donald Trump's Presidency - the World's Most Hated, Untrustworthy, Dangerous, and the Biggest Threat to the Democracy, Global Trade, Peace and Prosperity